Very nice Pineapple Eleuke - great condition, reasonable price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamaka Rocka

Reaction score
Hi,

I have for sale this soprano-size electric ukulele. This is a current model. It sounds good, is in excellent condition, and comes with the original case.

Check out the photos.

$165 including shipping[/B] in the continental US. PM or post any questions. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
That looks very nice--it's a soprano, not a concert, however. There are only 12 frets on that neck--the eleuke concert, like most concerts, has 19. Not trying to interfere, just to make sure people know what they're getting. If I had the bucks, I'd buy it myself. Good luck!

That looks very nice--it's a soprano, not a concert, however. There are only 12 frets on that neck--the eleuke concert, like most concerts, has 19. Not trying to interfere, just to make sure people know what they're getting. If I had the bucks, I'd buy it myself. Good luck!

not necessarily, it's scale length, not number of frets. If the scale length is 15 inches, then it's a concert. I've had some very nice concerts with 12 frets. a Kiwaya KTC-1 for eg. there are even 12 fret tenors. I'm not an eleuke expert, I could be wrong.

Understood--that's why I specified the Eleuke concert in my reply. I've played one--they're larger than what's pictured, and they have 19 frets.

not necessarily, it's scale length, not number of frets. If the scale length is 15 inches, then it's a concert. I've had some very nice concerts with 12 frets. a Kiwaya KTC-1 for eg. there are even 12 fret tenors. I'm not an eleuke expert, I could be wrong.

Greyghost is correct. I own a concert Eleuke MP3 pineapple. The scale is 15 inches and has 20(!) frets on the neck.

I didn't know Eleuke stopped making this model.

Thank you for the corrections. This is a soprano, and is a current model.

Would you take $140 shipped for the Eleuke? Or, would you be interested in trading for a tenor Flea with case?

Sorry, my flea is already sold. I am still looking for a solid body electric, but I have a big island koa concert for trade. I would need some cash with yours to make the trade equal. I'm really looking for a tenor or concert sized too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom