GString Koa Concert + tweed hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
SOLD *** GString Koa Concert + tweed hard case

For Sale: 2006 GString Concert uke. This is a Hawaiian-built, solid koa body concert ukulele, with a mahogany neck, rosewood bridge, rosewood fingerboard, quality friction tuners. Serial number TD 71016. Top MOP markers at the 5,7,10 frets and white side marker at the 7 fret. There are 14 frets to the body and 19 frets overall. It has a 15.5 inch concert scale. This has the older GString square bridge, looks better in my opinion. I give cosmetics 7/10. This uke has a few minor dings and scratches, but is otherwise in perfect playing condition but not pristine. See the photos. GSting put a very thin glossy nitro finish on it that's very delicate. The uke has been played and loved. A Tweed hardcase with plush interior is also included.

This GString concert uke is very light weight and has a loud, lively, very warm sound with great sustain. It is clear, bright with some nice bass tone, one of the best sound koa concerts I have owned. It can keep up with tenors !

Why am I selling ? I’m playing more tenors these days, and trying to down size my concerts.

Here is a recent Sound Sample:
https://app.box.com/s/8w6cmnvc1k3yxob441zm

It is in very nice, but used condition, and is currently strung with Worths Medium fluorocarbon strings

Asking UPDATED: SOLD.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Looks like she's got dimples!

Let's get this uke to a new home today!

UPDATED: SOLD, UPS GRD ConUS.

Will ship internationally. PM me for cost to specific country.

Last edited:
The Turners have a wonderful GString soprano: lovely sound, light build, great playability. This is a terrific price. Someone will be very happy.

Beautiful uke! Somebody will have a great buy with this

Very TEMPTING. But I recently bought a Pono tenor. But very TEMPTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom