My first ukelele arrived.....pics :-)

Lend27

Reaction score
It's a Koa Pili Koko deluxe concert with maple binding and bone upgrade.
Love it! :)

:drool:

That is just gorgeous! Is that binding abalone or honest to goodness mother of pearl? Congrats on a first uke which blows most others out of the water.

Take care,

Casey

Congratulations on your new uke day! Have fun!

I do remember the feeling on my first NUD. You enjoy your day and many happy returns!

Congrats on a fine looking instrument! :drool:

Very pretty rosette.

Beautimous, congrats:drool:

Congratulations! I beleive it will bring much joy to you. :)

KPK ukes are really sweet. Congrats and enjoy the playing!

Congrats....the KPK' have really stepped up their bling and for the price they sound great...happy strummings...

Congrats....the KPK' I've never heard of, but mmstan says they sound great...happy strummings...

Very nice-enjoy and hope you have many years with her!

I have a KPK concert cutaway with an ebony nut and saddle and am impressed with it's tone daily. It's incredibly sweet and woody sounding...like a more expensive instrument. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

Re:

Congrat ! I got the exact same one, arrived last week and has been going thru different set of strings. So far I like the tone from the Living Water strings. Also filed down the saddle to fit my playing, so far this is one sweet uke. :)

Andrew

Congratulations! I love the sound of my KPK. It is a great little instrument. I've actually been thinking about picking up another one to keep in low-G tuning.

So lovely!!! Congratulations! Add me to the KPK club. The first uke I bought myself was a tenor deluxe and it sounds, feels and looks incredible.

Top Bottom