Online ukulele vendors.

mikelz777

Reaction score
The question often comes up about where to buy a uke online because there are no brick and mortar options for a lot of people so they are forced to buy online. The stock answer has become Uke Republic, Hawaii Music Supply or MIMs and it's repeated to such a degree (and rightfully so I'm certain) that it seems like it would be a mistake for anyone to buy from anyone else. The 3 vendors included in the stock answer have certainly earned their good reputation and I wouldn't hesitate to give my business to any one of them but I'm equally certain there must be other excellent and reliable vendors out there. Who else out there have you used and been very happy with? Have you given them repeat business and have you been just as happy going back again? Did this business provide a good setup for your uke? I'd be curious to hear what other reputable dealers might be out there.

Ukulele Pua Pua.

Bernunzio Music.

Elderly Music.

In my area (San Jose):

Ukulele Source, Gryphon Strings, and Sylvan Music.

Ditto on Elderly. I scored a great LoPrinzi custom tenor there at a good price and got excellent customer service. It's one of the first places I check when I'm looking for something new, especially their vintage/used section. They absolutely stand behind their products and want to make their customers happy. They are 100% upfront with descriptions and flaws, so no unhappy surprises.

The Blue Guitar in San Diego. I've only made one online purchase from them, but wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

I recently bought a Ohana SK-38 from Elderly. They did a great set-up on it, communication was excellent, and it was shipped out quickly. I would buy from them again.

Top Bottom