WTB specific guitar

Markr1

Reaction score
I've gotten back into my guitars again and this is far fetched but I thought I would give it a try. I'm looking for a Gibson Dove preferably an early 90s or possibly newer and near mint condition. I can pay cash or PayPal or another option is I've got 2 Collings ukes I could trade also if interested in trading. The 2 collings would be a little more expensive in price but i would be up for even trade if youve got what i want.
The ukes are a Collings UT-2 Mahogany in mint condition and a Collings UT-1 mahogany in near mint condition. Both with original cases and haircut headstocks. I can post pics if you want to see them.
I know there are some guitar players on here so if you have one that you want to sell or trade me let me know. I may also be interested in the Hummingbird but the Dove is first on my list.
Mods if this request is out of line just let me know. No problem.

Thanks much. Mark

people with Doves usually don't want to sell, good luck. i saw a 'Doves in flight" the other day, i almost sold my car.

I wish you luck in your search, but had to chip in to say...

You scoundrel! :p I was much better off as a uker who's sworn off further instrument purchases when I didn't know these existed. :D

I had a mint 1990 dove and sold it when the UAS hit me. That was one of the biggest mistakes I've made in my life. It played and sounded better then my J-200 and that's saying a lot. I also sold my 92 cherry ES-335 Dot Reissue at that time but I don't miss it as much the dove. It was still stupid to sell them at the time to buy ukuleles.

Mark, I have a really cool Dove ('99, great shape, just a tiny bit of weather checking at a couple of edges). Greta setup, sounds fantastic. I really don't want to let it go, but might be listing it soon. Will know by this weekend...

Top Bottom