New G-Lele day

AKuker

Reaction score
Got to Maui yesterday afternoon. First trip out this morning to a favorite stop: Bounty Music! Love that place. Was thinking of a new Dolphin (my daughter has mine), but I spotted a good deal on a Yamaha Guilele. Couldn't leave without it. So, added a new one to the stable. Been playing with it this evening and it is fun! Planning to use it to make my way to a guitar one of these days. Or not.

Aloha R,
glad to hear you got to Maui and all....hope you make it to hana too man....and congrats on you new Yamaha guitarlele....have fun in the the islands and your new yamaha...nobody said you cannot get a second uke this time.....he he Happy strummings
Psst did you get a discount as the way I told you...hee hee :)

Last edited:
Aloha R,
I had a Yamaha guitarlele once--my enchantment with it lasted about two days.... coudn't even tune it, let alone play it...might be me...congrats on you new Yamaha guitarlele....have fun in the the islands and your new yamaha...Happy strummings

Buy a second uke on this trip? Hummm. Stan, you are an enabler! That would cause some serious issues at home! But I like it. I'll have to plan that one a bit.

I probably won't buy another one this time, but I have been seen drooling over pics of the Kamoa Evolve. They just look awesome! It could happen.

Top Bottom