Theme:
-Disappointment
-Heartbreak
-Being let down
-Not getting what you want
-Being fooled
....You get the idea

Rules:
- Please state or indicate in your video that it is for the 82nd Season.
- Ukulele should be a principal instrument
- No Multi-tracking
- State that this is for the 82nd Season of the ukulele
-One entry per person, bonus videos welcome
- Entry in by Sunday September 15, 2013 11:59 pm Hawaiian time (Corrected, sorry about that)

Prizes (Winner Randomly chosen):
- #19 Outdoor Ukulele with upgraded and original tuners in its original box
- Other stuff

Play Lists:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Va7W7GnnY&list=PLQHWFxPeD_kVGUcPsHG-INjoajmKQpuMN

Last edited:
Yes sir! Fantastic theme- got about a hundred songs piled up. AWAY WE GO!
Inspiration is hilarious...flame suit on

Last edited:
Yes sir! Fantastic theme- got about a hundred songs piled up. AWAY WE GO!
Inspiration is hilarious...flame suit on
Does this mean we can expect 99 bonuses from Cloverdale? Seriously, dude, you gotta learn to stop with the numbers. (Or not. Not is good.)

Great theme! I've been hard at work and sitting out a bunch of Seasons lately but I'm hoping to show up this week.

have fun with it. and one official entry per person, but feel free to let your disappointment show with bonus videos

Theme:
-Disappointment
-Heartbreak
-Being let down
-Not getting what you want
-Being fooled
....You get the idea

That pretty much covers every Country and Western song that was ever written then !! :D

Great theme, look forward to this one

Last edited:
have fun with it. and one official entry per person, but feel free to let your disappointment show with bonus videos

Great theme!! The possibilities on this one are endless. Working on one right now- hoping to post it later today. Then on to the bonuses!

And you said midnight Saturday in your vid but surely you meant midnight Sunday September 15th.

This is my entry a song that popped on my radar when seeing the theme . Taking you back to the 80's with this song, I won't let you down, by PHD. I've always liked this song, It was sung by Jim Diamond. I won't let you down assumes someone was let down before, so in my book it fits this theme.

Last edited:
Yah, the theme for this season is really resonating with me BIG TIME -- gonna try really hard to get something in for this one.

Btw, really sorry to hear about the disappointment in your Outdoor Uke...believe me, my friend, I completely get it/understand...I've actually had a few "heartbreak ukes" myself.

I'm not disappointed , I love the random drawings, then we hacks have a chance at winning. woo hoo.

Last edited:

Still processing... but i gotta go play!

This is my entry a song that popped on my radar when seeing the theme . Taking you back to the 80's with this song, I won't let you down, by PHD. I've always liked this song, It was sung by Jim Diamond. I won't let you down assumes someone was let down before, so in my book it fits this theme.

Nice, AND FIRST ENTRY!!

Top Bottom