NUD - David Newton Dreadnought ukulele

rpfrogner

Reaction score
I just had to share a few photo's from a very special ukulele I received this week. It has been 5 months in the making, and David has done an outstanding job. This is a brand new "vintage" mahogany Style 3 soprano dreadnought ukulele :)
SN851238.jpgSN851240.jpg

Congratulations in your new uke day! It's a beauty. May you have many days of happy strumming together.

I requested wood friction tuning pegs on this uke, and I just noticed today that David marked them on the buttons after he must have seated them. Great detailed work!

SN851223.jpg

David put his brand on the back of the headstock, in the soudhole, and on the neck block along with a date. I could not be more proud. This ukulele is light as a feather, and extremely responsive. It has lot's of volume even when strummed very lightly. Thanks David for building this wonderful instrument for me!
SN851222.jpg

very nice! Really like the collection too!

Rick...wow! Just wow! David...wow! Just wow!

(He faints on the davenport in the parlor under a bamboo ceiling fan).

That's a beauty. That looks like a nice, wide neck too.

Contrats...beautiful uke...I am an owner of one of his too...,and they are light and responsive...clear and on the bright scale tone I love...great price from a great luthier..
welcome to the family...:)

Well, okay, I am in love. That is a beautiful uke and I can't wait to hear a sound sample. I think I know where my money is going to go once I save enough for a custom soprano. The dreadnought is downright sexy and I love the appointments you chose. Elegant and beautiful.

Man that is a cool uke. I bet Dave was thrilled that you wanted wood pegs. I know he loves them.

Top Bottom