Trade: Collings UC-1 for a tenor

fabioponta

Reaction score
I want to trade my Collings UC-1 by a tenor. I would very much like a Kamaka, but also accept proposals for Kanilea or Koaloha. I would like a trade for a concert 10 from Pohaku. I had already announced this uke a few days ago, a local neighbor had decided to buy, but he turned back for lack of money, and I took him back. I do not want to sell because I have sold a few other ukes these last days. I'm in Brazil and paid for shipping. You receive first.

I'm the 3º buyer. The ukulele is perfect in terms of playability, only has a small mark on the top head, which is a small dent in the wood without scratching the finish. The top is a bit too shiny, as described in the previous announcement.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/f...ogany-concert&highlight=collings+uc-1+concert

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/fo...s+uc-1+concert

My cam hasn't a good sound caption.

Please PM your idea.

Last edited:
These Collings 1s are awesome! Not only that but they just SKYROCKETED in price!!! I think the 1s are $1,440 now! Eek! Get it now but you shouldn't even let it go, Fab! This video is excellent! Love the Beirut! Sounds perfect!!! I already have two Collings concerts and they're absolute butter!

These Collings 1s are awesome! Not only that but they just SKYROCKETED in price!!! I think the 1s are $1,440 now! Eek! Get it now but you shouldn't even let it go, Fab! This video is excellent! Love the Beirut! Sounds perfect!!! I already have two Collings concerts and they're absolute butter!
They have increased in price so much? I really had no idea. I'll keep the exchange anyway. If anyone is interested in buying, I can do for $ 720 shipped. It's half the price.

All their prices are going up. Do you have a UC3K? Love mine. Never selling it, my daughter will get mine one day. The UC3K is highly collectible already since they only made 22 since 2009 as of last Jan. Probably only 24 or 25 of them out there in the world now.

Top Bottom