Recomendation on Chord Book/Song Book *Sg*

Ukeirin

Reaction score
Hi friend from singapore, can you recommend a chord book that I shld get it? Or maybe a songbook will be more suitable ? As sometime I do not had any access on internet so maybe a hardcopy will be more accessible for me...

Still struggling hard with changing chord.... Few days old on my Ukulele only.

Welcome from a fellow beginner. I suggest you check out Uncle Rods Uke Boot Camp http://ukulelebootcamp.weebly.com. You can download to your computer,that way no Internet connection required to use. If you use computers at internet cafe I would download then print the files Hope this helps

My husband and I have done just what Kdogg suggested. We downloaded Ukulele Boot Camp and then we printed a hard copy to practice with. It is very good for helping to change chords.

Yes, Yes, and Yes to Uncle Rod's Boot Camp. I still use the chord exercises for warm ups. Easy chord changes come with practice and time. No shortcuts. Many beginners make the mistake of trying to play too fast. Master your chord changes slowly, and perfectly. The speed just comes eventually.

Last edited:
Ukueirin. I also love the Boot Camp. It is the best way to warm up and to practice your chord change. You are invited to join our group practice every Tuesday at Nee Soon South CC (near Khatib MRT).

I absolutely love "The Daily Ukulele" available on amazon. 365 songs and chord grids from all skill levels. It has helped my tremendously to learn songs from 2 chords to 22 chords.

Top Bottom