Newbie!

Welcome to UU, glad you joined us.

I haven't seen that brand (but I'm in the US). Personally I would look to a reputable dealer like Southern Ukulele Store in the UK http://www.southernukulelestore.co.uk/ before buying on ebay

They will look it over and you are more likely to get good service if anything is wrong

PS. That Ohana CK-10S is a very good uke for the price

Good luck and keep us posted

No offense, bus is the brand really "kaka"? teehee

"Looks" nice for the money, but what qualifies as "nice" to you? Still a beginner's level instrument (nothing wrong with that if you like it though)I agree with checking out Southernukulele's for a uke with a "proper setup." Good prices and good service from what I here on UU

SUS gets good words on here - but I used 'Clifford Essex' for my Aria concert (and a few bits and pieces since then) and I can't fault their service - in fact, it's probably the single best company I've ever dealt with. They do a full setup on the ukes they sell, which is a big plus.

I did a lot of research before buying my Aria (it was my second uke - the first being my Mahalo soprano, bought for me as a Christmas gift), but I also bought 'on spec' off the internet (my tenor and my Les Paul), but by then, I was comfortable enough to do my own setups (not that hard if do your research).

Anyway - welcome to UU :D

Cheers for the input! Is this a mainly usa forum? I've decided to purchase one of these, seemed a good price for a mahogany uke, I'll let you know how it is!

Top Bottom