Life in the Key of Chee - release parties in Eugene, OR!

Craig Chee

Reaction score
Woohoo! The new album is out now! Digitally you can buy them here: https://craigchee.bandcamp.com until next week or the next on itunes/google play.

We have a couple parties for the CD, one this Saturday at Luckeys in Eugene and then the next big one during thanksgiving weekend at Sam Bonds (also in Eugene). Stay tuned for the album tour coming together soon! Much love and aloha,
Craig

Also huge thank you to UU'ers Aldrine Guerrero (of course!), Aaron Nakamura, Sarah Maisel, and Kahiwa Sebire, as well as uke players Ryo Montgomery, and Ryan Imamura for being on my album <3

Lemme know wen you goin hit Sac . . . probably Strum Shop in Roseville, yea?

Very excited for you Craig. Hope you make it down to Island Bazaar in Orange County. If not I will see you in Anaheim. Success couldn't be happening to a nicer guy.

Very excited for you Craig. Hope you make it down to Island Bazaar in Orange County. If not I will see you in Anaheim. Success couldn't be happening to a nicer guy.

Awww, thank you so much!! It's been an amazing few years since deciding to do music full time... Scary but very exciting! I'll try my hardest to stop by Island Bazaar once we get the album tour set :)

Top Bottom