Kaanapali/Lalaina?

R

RyanMFT

In Maui with a uke, any UUers around who would like to jam? Just doing some lonely strumming on my balcony. I've got a few more days here.....

Ryan

Last edited:
Jeez, Ryan, if I was there, I'd strum with ya.

Hey, question: any vintage ukes out there these days? Martins or Kamakas at the local pawn shops?

Bummer Ryan, I won't be on Maui until next month, my wife and I are planning a little inter-island getaway. You can come over to Oahu and jam though!

Try Kanikapila Thursday at Buzz's Wharf?

In Maui with a uke, any UUers around who would like to jam? Just doing some lonely strumming on my balcony. I've got a few more days here.....

Ryan

Explains why I didn't see you in Napa.

Have a great time!!

Jeez, Ryan, if I was there, I'd strum with ya.

Hey, question: any vintage ukes out there these days? Martins or Kamakas at the local pawn shops?

I've seen a couple, but merchants seem to think an old beat up Kamaka Pineapple is worth 7-800 dollars! I kind of hoped to pick up something here but I haven't seen anything exciting. There is a play along tonight which is about 30 minutes away, but I was kind of hoping to jam a bit....

Guess I will strum and sing all by my lonesome...

Too bad I didn't see this earlier, I have family there that I could've tried to hook you up with. Maybe next time.

Why don't you go to the Play Along and meet some folks who might want to Jam tomorrow or? Is it the one in Keiki? (can't spell Hawaiian any better than I can say it)

Ryan

I missed you by a couple of weeks! We left Hawaii on the 11th. Actually, I would have had trouble finding time for uking, anyway. There's so much to do....

Top Bottom