Latest update on my Custom Boat Paddle Tenor Kayak

dtikim1

Reaction score
As you all know I am having a Boat Paddle Tenor Kayak being built by Jerry Hoffman. Here is what it looks like after the glossy finish was sprayed on. Now another 3 weeks of curing. Anticipation!!!!
Image 1.jpgImage 2.jpgImage 3.jpgImage.jpg

Beyond spiffy :drool: Decided to spoil yourself a little, eh? Can't wait to see more pics, maybe a sound clip. Congrats.

Thanks...sure looks like it. But another 3 weeks. Patience has gotta be one of my virtues

UAS must be genetic. Nick was slobbering all over a Mike Peirera redwood topped uke in Napa. I was really surprised he didn't take it home with him:)

UAS must be genetic. Nick was slobbering all over a Mike Peirera redwood topped uke in Napa. I was really surprised he didn't take it home with him:)

Yes, he told me about it (the Mike Peirera); lol
He also told me about the John S Kinnard that he was lusting for. We need to give Mr. Kinnard a call the next time Nick comes home for a visit. I am now very curious about his work.

Uke is looking good. I bet you can't wait.

Since you're still alive, there's time.

Those are on my wish lists. I've got one more excuse for another baby to quench my UAS. the reason will be for my retirement which will be in 2 - 4 years. By that time, I just might have to put in my order now:D

Top Bottom