Who can make me a boat paddle resonator?

jcarlos

Reaction score
I saw this in another thread..
detail13.jpg

..and I fell in love, wondering who could make me a similar one in baritone size with 19" scale and how much it would cost

Check with the man who made the one in your picture. Jerry Hoffman of Boat Paddle Ukulele Co. In New Haven, Mo. Check out his website: boatpaddleukuleles.com. That's his"M" Style. Not sure about price, but he can tell you. I have two of his ukes, an ML style and a kayak style. Love them both!

Yea, I sent an email to them already, Im just curious to see who else could make a unique baritone resonator

I saw this in another thread..
detail13.jpg

..and I fell in love, wondering who could make me a similar one in baritone size with 19" scale and how much it would cost

That is an obscenely gorgeous looking reso.

Obscene is the right word. That is a whole website full of uke pr0n. It's spinning up my UAS. Continued viewing will not make the wife happy. These are not the Uke's I am looking for. These are not . . . . Is it possible to pull the jedi mind trick on yourself?

Snooping around around I found that Breedlove also make a similar body they call theirs K style
BL-AKF.jpg

DV016_Jpg_Large_1362412915732_D.jpg

If only the scale wasn't so small I could see myself playing one of those, I would put some 8 string tenor strings on it.

Thats not true, I have strung a mandolin with tenor strings many times and it sounds fine. Not as loud obviously, but still sounds good, and then with a pickup it sounds great.

Top Bottom