I just went VIP

Barbablanca

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
The hacking attacks on the site today made me realise just how much I would miss this site if it ever went under. Combine that with the fact that I have just had a fair sized translation job come in (that I should be working on now, not hanging around here ;) ) and you get the perfect moment for me to click on that inviting button.

It was painless people! And I feel so much better for it!

Visca UU! (a long life to UU) as we'd say here in Catalonia.

The hacking attacks on the site today made me realise just how much I would miss this site if it ever went under. Combine that with the fact that I have just had a fair sized translation job come in (that I should be working on now, not hanging around here ;) ) and you get the perfect moment for me to click on that inviting button.

Yep, just pennies a day. Saved more than the price of admission on my first Marketplace transaction!

Great barbablanca.

And another way to support is to buy UU Merch! Great stuff in the virtual store.

You are so right. I just signed up too.

Way to go, Bernie, and welcome to the club. Have you been taught the rituals yet? (think Kevin Bacon in Animal House)

Top Bottom