Mint condition Kamaka Soprano Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

caukulele

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
For sale is my Kamaka Soprano (HF-1) with the original case included, as well as an Oasis humidifier.
I am the original owner and bought it new from Gryphon Stringed Instruments. It is in excellent, mint condition, with absolutely no issues, scratches or dings. It has always lived in a smoke free house and has been kept in a humidified case. Date stamped on the Kamaka is May 09, 2011.
This is a beautiful, like new Kamaka Soprano, and your chance to own one at a considerable discount. I am only selling this soprano, because I am trying to fund a custom instrument.
I'm asking $650 plus shipping via Paypal. (I would prefer to ship only within the United States)
Please feel free to PM with any questions and thanks for looking.
Click link to see all the photos in photobucket.

Last edited:
That is a great deal. I was not ever going to play a soprano again till I tried one of these last year. I fell in love and bought it on the spot. This is a serious musical instrument.
Good luck with the sale.

This kamaka looks brand spanking new and love the orange and golds in the koa WOW...what a good deal...for 650..... you tempt me :) I have one but nowhere this nice...wow

Last edited:
Very nice looking grain on that Kamaka, Denise. BTW, I like your art work. :)

Good luck with the sale.

Even the case looks mint...this is a good sign of a well kept uke.... :)
Yes, Stan...I treasure my ukes and they are loved, respected,well cared for and played ...that's one reason I am selling it with the Oasis humidifier included....don't want to think of such a great uke drying out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom