Regretting What I Said

ksiegel

Probably unknown member
UU VIP
Reaction score
We've all had those moments, haven't we?

-Kurt​

That was great, Kurt! both the song and your playing. It started my day off with a smile:)

Where would I find the chords/lyrics to this song? I'd love to play it for our uke club's open mike time.

Shameless self-promotion on my part, perhaps, but what a great Egoboo when the person who wrote a song you did a video of drops a message a few months later, thanking you for doing it!

Christine Lavin commented on a video on YouTube.
Oh Kurt! You made my day, my night and my week. The man I wrote this about died last year, I'm still heartbroken, but I can smile when someone like you sing my song about him. I was so mad when I wrote that song, but we got through it. BTW, I can hear you doing this song: Bald Headed Men by Christine Lavin & SIX Bitchin' Babes -- love your uke style! Keep on keepin' on, Kurt! Sincerely, Chris

What a great story. Must feel pretty good to know you made Christine's day! Looking forward to hearing you do Bald Headed Men! You know you have to do it.

Well done! This brought me a very welcomed chuckle this morning. I love Christine Lavin --- have followed her for about 25 years, and my husband and I have seen her several times. You did her and her song justice!

Top Bottom