New Ukulele Day, Introducing My Beau Hannam Tenor ........

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Beau Hannam  9.15.13 001.jpgBeau Hannam  9.15.13 002.jpgBeau Hannam  9.15.13 003.jpgBeau Hannam  9.15.13 004.jpgBeau Hannam  9.15.13 006.jpg
Aloha All,
I recieved this amazing uke a week ago and I am stunned how beautiful it is and how beautiful it sounds and it plays so comfortable and easy.. the intonation is perfect with a punchy balanced tone.
nice warm tones and clean highs...I would rate this uke among the top 4 best custom luthiers, My Friend Andrew said the same thing.
I let him take this uke to his studio to record and let Cory play it in the video...I will post that on the next post....Beau Hannam had been trained by the best guitar builder and it really shows in his craftmanship and luthier skills, Get one now while his prices are affordable...here is what was on my build list.
Top-Redwood, Rosette Abalone, Back and sides and bridge tassie blackwood, bindings cocobolo, neck honduran Mahogany, fingerboard and headstock veneer africian blackwood, tuners grover, nut mother of pearl, Saddle Tusk, fretwire Evo gold 0.080, nitrocell high gloss finish, he uses a 4000 wet sanding :):smileybounce:
Here is the Video my friend Andrew made for me and Cory playing... http://player.vimeo.com/video/74368970?byline=0&portrait=0&color=fff8c6
Here is the write up Andrew did for my Beau Hannam.... http://theukulelereview.com/beau-hannam-ukulele/

Last edited:
Woo-Hoo!

Congratulations, Stan. It's truly lovely.

:drool:

:cheers:

Congratulations Stan!

I heard Corey play it, thought it is one of the best sounding ukes I have ever heard. Really!
It's a beautiful instrument too! You have a ear and eye for exceptional ukes!

One of the best I've heard!! I can't wait to hear his Selmer / Maccaferri style too!!

Congrats Stan nice...

hey Jodi Kamisato came into HMS today...he stayed for an hour talking story....good fun!
...wow he can play and he a supper nice local guy...

too bad your Beau H. wasnt' there for him to try too...haha

Last edited:
Congratulations Bruddah, it's a real special one, amazing tone.

Wow, Stan, well done! I wish you a long, rewarding romance with that beauty. ;)

Very, very nice Stan! Great looking and sounding. Congratulations on another beauty. And how 'bout those Crossrock cases. Pretty nice, eh?

Wow, Stan, it's really lovely....what a nice build....and you deserve it!

Sounds stunning. Lovely. Congrats on a Holy Grail and then some.

Congrats Stan! I especially love the red binding... you said it's cocobolo right? It's soooo pretty :drool:

Top Bottom