UU was missed!!

ukeninam

Reaction score
OMG...its been a while Y'all....

I literally had a second to log on last week when i got back from my vacation ...but I'm totally back...that is if I'm not to busy...

goodness I totally missed the whole christmas/new year's thing with you guys...and I'm totally surprised of how many new members there are now in just a few weeks!! Anyways I hope all was and is good with everyone and I hope everyone got what they wanted from good ole' st.nick!!!

:D

Sammi, did you go vacation . . . again? Welcome Back, girl!

Welcome back. Kinda wondered where you were. Stay warm. it's HORRIBLE here so it must be worse up there.

hahah thanks ric :eek: i find it extremely cool when non pinoys say things in tagalog!!!!!

kanaka My holiday was extremely awesome!!!! Family was great as always and then I went snowboarding out of town in Banff!!!...

and to sukie....the weather in Banff super awesome...new snow every morning it was great...but here in WINNIPEG EXTREMELY HORRIBLE then and now with a windchill of over -50 and -55 Celcius weather!! at one point the city was colder than Antarctica and everywhere in the city was sold out of LONG JOHNS??? wtf eh??? hahahah I can't complain though I LOVES WINTER long time!!! hahah but the above avg temps are pretty crazy....

AND HAPPY ANNI UU!!!!

Writing the way you speak? Now I have flashbacks of "Full Metal Jacket".

hahahah no way (it was the vietnamese prostitutes that was saying that or was it the men mocking them???) hahha anyways I can't remember Its just what I say lol....awesome movie though!!! No i want to watch it again!!

You're way to young to remember that movie. It was the prostitutes, long time, too beau coup. . .or, not too beau coup.

As for writing the way you speak, I was actually referring to the eh, eh.

m-i-c, k-e-y, m-o-u-s-e!

Top Bottom