PDA

View Full Version : UU was missed!!

ukeninam
01-13-2009, 05:31 PM
OMG...its been a while Y'all....

I literally had a second to log on last week when i got back from my vacation ...but I'm totally back...that is if I'm not to busy...

goodness I totally missed the whole christmas/new year's thing with you guys...and I'm totally surprised of how many new members there are now in just a few weeks!! Anyways I hope all was and is good with everyone and I hope everyone got what they wanted from good ole' st.nick!!!

:D

ricdoug
01-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome back! You made it back just in time to celebrate the birthday of the Ukulele Underground with us! Ric

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-13-2009, 08:52 PM
sup man!

how was ur holiday?

grappler
01-13-2009, 09:39 PM
welcome back dude

ricdoug
01-13-2009, 09:47 PM
welcome back dude

Sam's a "dudette"! Magandang babae! Ric

Kanaka916
01-14-2009, 05:26 AM
Sammi, did you go vacation . . . again? Welcome Back, girl!

sukie
01-14-2009, 07:21 AM
Welcome back. Kinda wondered where you were. Stay warm. it's HORRIBLE here so it must be worse up there.

ukeninam
01-14-2009, 12:43 PM
hahah thanks ric :o i find it extremely cool when non pinoys say things in tagalog!!!!!

kanaka My holiday was extremely awesome!!!! Family was great as always and then I went snowboarding out of town in Banff!!!...

and to sukie....the weather in Banff super awesome...new snow every morning it was great...but here in WINNIPEG EXTREMELY HORRIBLE then and now with a windchill of over -50 and -55 Celcius weather!! at one point the city was colder than Antarctica and everywhere in the city was sold out of LONG JOHNS??? wtf eh??? hahahah I can't complain though I LOVES WINTER long time!!! hahah but the above avg temps are pretty crazy....

AND HAPPY ANNI UU!!!!

Kekani
01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
wtf eh???

I LOVES WINTER long time!!!

Writing the way you speak? Now I have flashbacks of "Full Metal Jacket".

ukeninam
01-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Writing the way you speak? Now I have flashbacks of "Full Metal Jacket".

hahahah no way (it was the vietnamese prostitutes that was saying that or was it the men mocking them???) hahha anyways I can't remember Its just what I say lol....awesome movie though!!! No i want to watch it again!!

Kekani
01-15-2009, 09:09 PM
You're way to young to remember that movie. It was the prostitutes, long time, too beau coup. . .or, not too beau coup.

As for writing the way you speak, I was actually referring to the eh, eh.

m-i-c, k-e-y, m-o-u-s-e!