FS/FT: Fender Tenor Gig Bag, Sealed Geared Tuners, Worth Brown Low G Set (Used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Simian

Reaction score
All prices include shipping in the continental US only please. I'd prefer PayPal gift payment.

Fender gig bag. This is for the Fender tenor ukuleles. It's 28" long, 7.5" at it's widest point. This is an early bag without the shoulder strap but a friend of mine who's a seamstress told me one can be added easily. If you already have a Fender uke then you're set, any other size uke measure it first please. SOLD

Set of 4 sealed geared tuners. These came off my Asmus soprano. Nothing wrong with them I just felt they were a little heavy on the Asmus. All screws included. SOLD

Worth Brown Low G set. These probably have about 10 hours of play time. Nothing wrong I just decided that I'm not fond of the Low G tuning. These were on a concert uke so they should fit nicely on a soprano. I will trade the low G string for a Worth Brown high G. SOLD

As for trades, I'm looking for some higher end mechanical friction tuners or a Grover Acousticraft 5/8 tenor banjo bridge. I will trade all of this for or towards a decent hardshell soprano case or a soprano banjo uke case that will fit an 8" head. The banjo uke in question is a Firefly if that helps. Off the top of my head that's all I'm really looking for but I'm open to offers for other items. If you're a bass or guitar player I have a few other items, mainly books and straps, that I can throw in towards a trade.

Extras02_zps29860d8b.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the gig bag and tuning machines off of your hands. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom