highly reccomend these ukuleles

paul miller

Reaction score
I have in the past year purchased two ukuleles fron a German Luthier named Bruko,they are excellent quality and a very reasonable prices,I highly reccomend them.

Brueko Uke's have (or at least the two i have played with) a very distinctive sound. They are amazing quality build and engineering, the sound you either love or not so much. All in the ear of the beholder :)
Bill

I just ordered a Bruko cedar/rosewood jumbo concert. I can't wait

I have a Bruko soprano cherry back and sides a beautiful Uke, excellent build quality, but the sound, I just can't get into. It's a little banjo-uke sounding. I have tried a variety of strings to see if i can get a more traditional soprano Uke sound out of it, but I just don't love the sound. I paid US$260 for this uke, I don't play this uke, if you would like to make me a decent offer, send me a PM. I apologize if this high jacks this thread. But this Uke deserves to be played, and maybe it will be loved by you.

Brukos action is higher than a stoner at Woodstock.

Herr Pfeiffer's unwillingness to adjust this known issue has soured me on the brand.

Your fingers must be the Flying Wallendas to stay on the tightropes of a Bruko.

Last edited:

Herr Pfeiffer's unwillingness to adjust this known issue has soured me on the brand.

This from the guy who had a big hand in me deciding to get my Bruko baritone?!? :p

I do agree the action is a bit higher than I'd like. I highly recommend the plastic saddle models so you can adjust to some extent. As I've said elsewhere I got my bari down to 3mm and the soprano came that way.

Your fingers must be the Flying Wallendas to stay on the tightropes of a Bruko.

The action comes a bit high but the Brükos have room for adjustment so I have no problem as I adjust every ukulele I buy - no exceptions and that includes my #6. Just adjust the #6 very carefully as there is no going back.

Top Bottom