My Friend Corey Fujimoto

hawaii 50

Reaction score
Mahalo for sharing that. Very nice!

Beautiful, thanks.

I love Andrew's camera work, not to mention Corey's playing. About time they got out & about and made some videos at some North Shore locations. It's about time we had a Corey and Aaron duet don't you think, Andrew ?

HMS puts out awesome videos. Corey is a stud. I hope to play half as well as him when I grow up.

Wait a minute I'm probably twice as old as him. Damn! :p

HMS puts out awesome videos. Corey is a stud. I hope to play half as well as him when I grow up.

Wait a minute I'm probably twice as old as him. Damn! :p

Haha

just like me I am at least twice his age...but I can dream...haha

Yes Andrew should try some Ocean side recordings...but I think way to much work...

So beautiful. I wish some of his talent came with every uke they sell.

Wouldn't that be nice! I've met Corey at the store, he is great player and a very humble guy too!

I am anticipating Corey's album will be awesome, and the first of many.

Andrew mentioned it should be out by the end of the year. Can't wait!

Thanks guys! In the final stages of recording the album so just wait a little while longer :shaka: Mahalo

Lovely video, and I'm psyched to hear about the forthcoming album.

I just asked this question on YouTube, but I'll ask here too: what camera/lens do you use to get that shallow depth of field, where only Corey is in focus? I'd like to try my hand at shooting a video soon -- how much distance would I need from the subject to the background to get a similar effect?

Lovely video, and I'm psyched to hear about the forthcoming album.

I just asked this question on YouTube, but I'll ask here too: what camera/lens do you use to get that shallow depth of field, where only Corey is in focus? I'd like to try my hand at shooting a video soon -- how much distance would I need from the subject to the background to get a similar effect?

Aloha BigMama

just wanted to let you know...Andrew did answer you on YouTube...
Merry Xmas Andrew...haha

Top Bottom