Aloha from Hawaii Music Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyfuji

Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

I'm only posting today because this guy "UKEON TERRITORY" personally called our store to call me a "prick". Funny guy.
Then he went on saying how Mike Love is a garbage player.

http://youtu.be/fU7hZ3smj0g

This isn't really anything about ukuleles but when someone talks trash about music especially about our good friend Mike Love, I feel that hey, maybe you guys should take a look.

Sorry to have this as my first post but I can't let this guy trash my friends good name.

Aloha,

Corey Fujimoto

Rasta man vibrations traveling through the nations. Jamaican me smile.:D

Corey, fo real? He wen call HMS fo say dat? Buggah one head case. If he was livin ova dea, pau brah. He used to be one membah ova hea but he wen get banned. All I can say is Sorry fo dat. I dunno why he wen do dat and dat is totally whacked.

Yup he actually took the time to actually call our store. Yeah I seen that he was banned on here... not surprised.

Aloha Corey,
Welcome to the UU forums...Sorry to greet you here under these unfortunate circumstances...wow man...that is sure harsh, You probally don't even know or met him...
My appoliges to you man since he was a UU member....Yes hope to see you around man....haleiwa is too far from me, as you know I live in town....sheesh....Happy Strummings
No let da buggah git to you brah....but glad you wen let us know...:)

Last edited:
Watched some of his videos.....nothing to brag about.

WOW that sucks, hopefully moderators can handle it for you on this end and that he doesn't give us all a bad name. By the way Welcome to the Forum...

Oh, man! Why didn't he call me? I really am a prick.

sorry brother...your first post too...
no worries got nice people on the site...

keep playing your beautiful music...

Obviously something is wrong with the guy. Probably many things are wrong with him. It's a waste of good energy to even think about it.

I do know you have a huge fan base here on UU, Corey.

Stan, when we get there Bruddah, we'll rent a car again and go to the store to visit.

Aloha and welcome to the UU family, Corey. Sorry to hear that this guy is bent out of shape and taking it out on you. I work with the public and have found out that the customer (singular) is not always right. Some people think that they have the right to dump on someone just because they can.

The Hms YouTube channel is one of the best out there. You folks have some great solo uke, uke and guitar and guitar songs that I consider classic vids in my play list.

Please don't let one jerk get ya down. You guys are the best.

Last edited:
Obviously something is wrong with the guy. Probably many things are wrong with him. It's a waste of good energy to even think about it.

I do know you have a huge fan base here on UU, Corey.

Stan, when we get there Bruddah, we'll rent a car again and go to the store to visit.
Aloha Howie...Yes cannot wait for you to get here....yes we will buy corey a plate lunch for sure....:)

Adding thoughts. You can call me a table. You can call me a chair. But that doesn't make it so. Not everyone is going to like everyone else. Lots of good and loving people to focus on in the world. We have more than our share of phenomenal people here on UU. Sorry someone was hating on such a talented guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom