Mim is pretty darn awesome! (NUD content)

Captain Simian

Reaction score
I've been slowly but surely squirreling away some cash in my PayPal account to get a new toy. Was eyeballing a used Flea when I remembered the solid mango Makai's that I'd been looking at few months ago. Most of the online dealers seemed to be out of stock so I did a Google search for them. I pulled one up on Mim's eBay store. I had a couple of questions so I called her up and she ended up giving me a great deal on it. I paid for it on Tuesday morning and almost exactly 48 hours later it was dropped off. Uke is exactly as described and set up perfectly.

Thanks Mim, I suspect you're going to get sick of me 'cause I'll be calling you next week about another uke! lol

IMG_17751_zps06e66a68.jpg

Looks like a sweet uke! Enjoy.

Beautiful uke!

Lovely. Both Mimsy and the uke. :music:

B-U-tiful!
Congrats.....enjoy!

Wow, very nice! It almost glows in the sunlight. Congrats!!

I have the concert version of this Makai-it was my Mother's Day 2012 present-and I love it to bits (it's still intact-I mean that figuratively). Enjoy the new toy!

I left a message for Mim and I suspect I used the wrong username. Can someone tell me what her username is so I can PM her?

Totally in agreement 're: Mim! I've bought two tenors from her over the last two years. Now you have me contemplating a Makai! It looks sweet!

Very pretty with wonderful curves and a sweet tone.

And so is the uke!

Congrats! I just love that rope binding! And I love ukes from Mim!

MIM rocks!

I left a message for Mim and I suspect I used the wrong username. Can someone tell me what her username is so I can PM her?

Hahaha! Mim is TERRIBLE with PMs! I am! Anyone who has PMed me knows. Heck, sometimes I am terrible with e-mails if I get swamped. I am a one woman show and when I have your money your uke goes out same or next day... but sometimes that means e-mails get back-burnered. But I am here!

mim at mimsukes (.) com is always the best.

And I am SO GLAD you love your uke! They are sweet playing things and super cute! Really a good bang for your buck and a uke in that price range with a bone nut and saddle cant be beat! Glad you love it!

Now... orders are little today, so off I go to answer e-mails! Haha!

I second the fact that Mim is awesome now that we talked to each other. She was extremely helpful to a less-than-knowledgeable person like me :bowdown:

Anyone else read the title and see "(NUDE Content)" ?

No ?

Just me then...

Top Bottom