PDA

View Full Version : Who Are You?

mendel
09-19-2013, 01:42 PM
Does anyone have a good ukulele tutorial for this song? I cannot get it out of my head, and I would love to find a nice version with a little bit of flash, and a whole lot of mahalo spirit in it!! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

mendel

river_driver
09-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Are you talking about the song by The Who?

If so, I can't quite conceptualize it for ukulele. It'd be interesting to see (hear) what folks come up with!

mm stan
09-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Where were you? :)

mendel
09-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes, River Driver. I'd love to hear people's rendition of it as well!!

Mm Stan- how did you get there?

river_driver
09-19-2013, 02:57 PM
Where were you? :)

OK, I'll play along too: And why are you wearing that?

mds725
09-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Does anyone have a good ukulele tutorial for this song? I cannot get it out of my head, and I would love to find a nice version with a little bit of flash, and a whole lot of mahalo spirit in it!! Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

mendel

If you mean the song by The Who, I don't know of any offhand, and I couldn't find any on YouTube, but if someone came up with one, CBS could use it as the theme song for "CSI: Honolulu."

OldePhart
09-19-2013, 04:29 PM
OK, I'll play along too: And why are you wearing that?

And Who was that woman I saw you with last night? (see what I did there, clever, eh?) :)

John

Newportlocal
09-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Who,who,who,who?

Newportlocal
09-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Same as it ever was.

Water dissolving and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean.

Newportlocal
09-19-2013, 06:26 PM

mendel

This might help get you started.

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/who/who_are_you_crd.htm

Or this. Try just playing the first half of the slash chords.

http://www.thewho.net/whotabs/tablature/whoareyou.txt