Got good news! Finally!

Nickie

Reaction score
Well, not only is my uke fixed, and plays like a dream, but the neuropathy in my hand, which I have suffered with for over 6 weeks, is going away!!!
Plus, today, I talked to my boss, and got the ukulele reinstated at work....it will be a little different approach, but I can deal with it. Plus, our VP told me about grants for taking classes in Music therapy!!! she is excited taht I want to do it for hospice....
life is good...

Things are lookin up!

Congrats. Happy for you.

That's wonderful to hear! I look forward to seeing you at TBUG!

Saw that on Facebook. So happy for you!

Congratulations Nickie, glad to hear your good news!

Well, not only is my uke fixed, and plays like a dream, but the neuropathy in my hand, which I have suffered with for over 6 weeks, is going away!!!
Plus, today, I talked to my boss, and got the ukulele reinstated at work....it will be a little different approach, but I can deal with it. Plus, our VP told me about grants for taking classes in Music therapy!!! she is excited taht I want to do it for hospice....
life is good...

Congratulations for the good news!!!

believe it or not i used to have pins n needles in both hands now its gone after i started playing ukulele

Hey Nickie - so glad to hear about this. I've thought about you often since your last post about the problem at work so I'm glad you've been able to work out something with mgmt. take advantage of those grants so you can bring more music to those who need it. Happy day! - Mary

Woo hoo that really makes my day and goodness prevails....and you got your uke priviliges reinstated...that is certainly happy happy news to hear, yes take advantage of those grants
I knew you boss would come along as this is a real goo thing you do.....Congrats :) :smileybounce::cheers::rock:

Great news! I'm glad things are turning around for you!

Wonderful, wonderful and wonderful!!! I'm glad things have turned around.

Congrats Nickie. Good things happen to good people and what's right always preservers.

Keep us posted on the music therapy work

Top Bottom