FS: Lanikai S-C Solid Spruce Top Concert Size Ukulele (United Kingdom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halesowen Kid

Reaction score
FS: Lanikai S-C Solid Spruce Top Concert Size Ukulele (United Kingdom) SOLD

I have for SALE a Lanikai S-C Solid Spruce Top Concert Size Ukulele & a S.U.S Hard Pod Style Case with shoulder strap.

I purchased the ukulele & case from the Southern Ukulele Store about a year ago & it is in full working order with no dings, dents or scratches & I have to say, in pristine condition.
I have replaced the original strings with Aquila Nylgut strings & these strings give the ukulele a sweeter sound & better sound projection when strummed or picked.

The S.U.S Hard Pod Style Case was purchased at the same time as the ukulele & this is in as new condition with all the zips in full working order.

Please see below the specifications for this ukulele.

With the classic combination of spruce and mahogany the Spruce series is perfect for those strumming singer songwriters. This wood combination gives a lilting tone with ample projection for your performance.

Size: Concert 6
Scale Length: 15.00″
Width at Nut: 35mm
Top: Solid Spruce
Back/Sides: Mahogany
Fretboard: Rosewood
# of Frets: 18
Machines: Chrome Die Cast
Binding: Maple

The reason I’m selling this Lanikai Concert Ukulele is I purchased a few months ago a Mainland Tenor Ukulele from Eagle Music & this is my preferred instrument.

I have this Lanikai & Pod Case up for sale at £85.00 which in my opinion is well worth the asking price & I will not post, so Collection Only.
Payment either by PayPal as a “GIFT” or Cash on Collection.

Email me for pictures.

(Advertised elsewhere & I reserve the right to withdraw this advert at anytime)

Please contact Mike

SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom