Looking for information on Tangi Ukuleles

Captain Simian

Reaction score
Post Deleted

Last edited:
When I was looking into Tangis What I could find was there were some that were made by Tangi Tully in Hawaii and a lot that were imported from, I believe Vietnam, (Tully's Father had contacts in Vietnam) and it was the Vietnam one that had the quality issues. (Lardys Ukulele Database)

I've seen a couple go through on ebay over the last couple of years and they were making $120-$150 for what thats worth but the really tiny ones (here is mine which is why I watch out for them) Well the last time I saw one of these sold it went for over $500 - great price because its pretty much impossible to play

Yes Before Tangi closed his business due to health reasons..he was selling his ukes at rock bottom prices to pay for his medical......
is ukes look good and some sound okay...but now you have much better deals at HMS... I say guage them on an individual basis....try before you buy approach to see how it feels and sounds
good luck and happy strummings.. as for prices it may vary because of the closeout sale at the end....I'd would pay for a beat up soprano no more the 100- 125

Top Bottom