Valley Made Koa Soprano - 390 with case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkueBass23

Reaction score
Hey gang, I am selling a Valley Made Koa Soprano that I bought from GinnyT11 about six months ago. You can see the link here to the sale.
[URL="http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?74862-FS-Valley-Made-koa-soprano-in-excellent-condition&highlight=Valley+Made[/URL]"
I purchased it because I absolutely fell in love with the sound of it and the look was beautiful as well. I find today that I am playing more of my concerts and my KoAloha soprano. I also (unfortunately) find that I am playing a lot less due to the family getting bigger in March. Just not enough hours in the day. Anyway, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this guy. Do a little research around about these hand-made ukes and they have quite a pedigree. This one is absolutely perfect and sounds wonderful (even smells great). See the pics below and perhaps GinnyT11 would post that wonderful clip that she recorded that made me fall in love.
Offering at $325 with case plus applicable shipping (I will cover the insurance out of pocket). Price is (now) firm(er). This is a solid koa uke for a very reasonable price. I have bought and sold several ukes on the forum and have always had a good experience. See the pics below. Will add one soon with my user name and the date on it.
Message with questions or interest.
P1020507.jpgP1020508.jpgP1020509.jpgP1020511.jpgP1020512.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom