FS: Kanile'a Rare Custom Curly Tiger Mahogany Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcow

Reaction score
Hey all, I've decided to sell my last and most favorite concert. I'm selling it because I don't play concert anymore and needed the cash for other custom uke.
This gorgeous uke's handcrafted by Joe. It has Premium Curly Tiger Mahogany on the front, back, sides and book matched headplate of ukulele. It has a rosewood fret board and bridge. Binding on top and bottom of ukulele is Curly Maple. It features a beautiful Curly Maple wood inlay rosette with Paua mother of pearl. Also has a Paua mother of pearl for the position dots on top and side of the fret board. A rosewood neck and Kanile'a's own unique rounded back. Gold open geared grover tuning keys.

IMG_1584.jpg$(KGrHqJHJE0E+6sm-,S5BQTPsNit9!~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16hHJIIE9qTYMbBiBQTPs3YLFQ~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16FHJHgE9n0yDjgwBQTPt0kVhQ~~60_57.jpgIMG_1590.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice curly Mahogany...

beautiful uke,,,

Hey all, I've decided to sell my last and most favorite concert. I'm selling it because I don't play concert anymore and needed the cash for other custom uke.
This gorgeous uke's handcrafted by Joe. It has Premium Curly Tiger Mahogany on the front, back, sides and book matched headplate of ukulele. It has a rosewood fret board and bridge. Binding on top and bottom of ukulele is Curly Maple. It features a beautiful Curly Maple wood inlay rosette with Paua mother of pearl. Also has a Paua mother of pearl for the position dots on top and side of the fret board. A rosewood neck and Kanile'a's own unique rounded back. Gold open geared grover tuning keys.

My price is $2200 include shipping internationally, Paypal fee free.

View attachment 59083View attachment 59080View attachment 59082View attachment 59081View attachment 59084

Aloha Gang,
This is a real super great deal, what coolcow did not mention, If I remember right this uke originally sold for like 4000-5000 brand new..not sure but it was an outragous price for an amazing uke back then....here is the original sellers post of long long ago..
A BEAUTIFUL RARE CUSTOM PREMIUM EXTREMELY CURLY TIGER MAHOGANY 4 STRING CONCERT UKULELE MADE HERE IN HAWAII BY KANILE'A UKULELE.

Pictures are not the greatest. This ukulele is 100% more beautiful in person.

1) PREMIUM CURLY TIGER MAHOGANY WOOD IS VERY RARE AND HARD TO FIND. 2)THIS IS THE ONLY CUSTOM PREMIUM CURLY TIGER MAHOGANY CONCERT UKULELE WITH PAUA MOTHER OF PEARL ON SOUND BOARD WITH THE COLLECTIBLE BLUE LABEL MADE BY KANILEA UKULELE. THESE (2) RARE FEATURES MAKE THE VALUE OF THIS UKULELE EXTREMELY HIGH.

KANILEA NO LONGER USES THESE BLUE LABELS. THE BLUE LABELS ARE HIS COLLECTABLE OLD UKULELES.

This is a "one of a kind" Hawaiian custom ukulele made of Solid Premium Curly Tiger Mahogany Wood. You will be amazed at the beauty and perrrrfect intonation that this uke will bring to your eyes and ears. This ukulele is very light and easy to handle. Here's your chance to own one of the best ukuleles on the market today. Ukulele's like this are very hard to come by.

This gorgeous uke has Premium Curly Tiger Mahogany on the front, back, sides and book matched headplate of ukulele. It has a rosewood fret board and bridge. Binding on top and bottom of ukulele is Curly Tiger Maple. Has a beautiful Curly Tiger Maple wood inlay rosette with Paua mother of pearl. Also has a Paua mother of pearl on outer sound board. The position dots on top and side of fret board is paua mother of pearl. A rosewood neck and Kanile'a's own unique rounded back. Gold open geared grover tuning keys. Every ukulele receives a high gloss ultra-finish (Taylor Made guitar ultra finish) to complete the instrument. Kanile'a is the first and only ukulele builder to use this beautiful high gloss finish.

It is a pleasure working with JOE, he is one of the best ukulele builders here in Hawaii. He is a perfectionist and has made every possible adjustment throughout the years to make his ukulele's one of the best on the market today. Everyone needs to own a Kanile'a Ukulele to really know what a top of the line uke should look and sound like. There are many ukulele builders here in Hawaii and no one can touch him. He is in a class of his own. When I first met Joe, I was blown away by the construction and sound quality of his ukes. It's unbelievable. Once you see and hear his uke, you will know what i mean. I can guarantee that you will be satisfied. Kanile'a gives a lifetime manufacture warranty on all of his ukes. All ukes are numbered for warranty purposes. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom