Mitchell MU-70

Hobgoblin Steve

Reaction score
So, right when I thought Id be able to get it off my hands and be able to get my lanikai, my buyer changed his mind :/ (no offense to the previous looker, I appreciate the offer)

So Ive got this Mitchell MU-70, and its in the same condition that I bought it in, no scratches or dings that stand out. Id be looking for 60$ (that includes me shipping it). If i didnt have a one in one out rule, Id keep it, but I really like that Lanikai hanging up in the wall at that music store :p

so PM me if you're interested, and I can email pics if you want them.

PS: if anybody wants a good beater uke, or a gift for someone who doesn't play, this is a good one (and it funds my next one!) :D

Last edited:
Gonna bump this,
Want to get a new uke, and need to get this out of the house first.
anyone?

Free shipping! (help a brotha with a one in - one out rule - price is negotiable! )

Last edited:
Man im really interested but i dont have the extra cash!:mad: I'll go home today and crunch the numbers to make sure.

let me know, we can probably work something out. If youre on AIM more than here, pm me your screenie so we can communicate easier.

sorry man no extra cash this month. I really wish i did, i've been tryin to get my hands on a concert size uke for a while now. maybe next month when i get my tax return. if you still have this.

updating this:

The price is negotiable, Id like 75, but you may try to haggle with me. I also may take interest in a Tenor hardcase as a straight up trade.

updating this again:

looking for one of the following:
60$
a tenor hard case
a working psp
or best offer or trade?

Last edited:
Top Bottom