Has anyone else seen this billboard?

manapualabs

Reaction score
Saw this driving around Santa Rosa, CA. Amazing!

kaiser_ukes4.jpg

not till now but I like it...

I saw one like it on Highway 99 somewhere between Stockton CA and Modesto 2 weeks ago. I'm glad you posted a picture. I didn't have time to click it as we flew by.

I'm going for my Ukulele right now!

I saw one like it on Highway 99 somewhere between Stockton CA and Modesto 2 weeks ago. I'm glad you posted a picture. I didn't have time to click it as we flew by.

I drove past it, went home and got my camera, returned and parked the car. I wanted to get a photo of it before it got taken down and replaced!

when a health insurance company stands behind the ukulele it's time to buy another uke! (they haven't bought out any uke company have they)

Thanks for posting the picture! Seeing that made me double-y proud, as a uke player and as a Kaiser Permanente employee.

YES we have one here in Salem Oregon, you see it driving NORTH on I-5 just around the crossover of hwy 99. I did a double take on it. Same thing -Kaiser health plan.
BIG BILLBOARD

I've seen a similar ad on a bus.

I've seen a similar ad on a bus.

Ya, a friend posted on my fb a while back. HMS workers get Kaiser Add Choice for years now. Best coverage out there.
599292_10201785188412514_239795048_n.jpg

Top Bottom