Gb

Spud1$

Reaction score
I am having major issues with Gb! I want to learn an old Marvin Rainwater song Gonna find me a Bluebird. Can any one give me some suggestions ? Thanks Laura

Hey, Laura.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the F#. The B chord at the 9th fret is correct, because the B/B flat shape (same shape different chords) is moveable up and down the neck.

First position is B flat
Second fret is B
Third fret is C...and so on.

Hope that helps,

Casey

Hey, Laura.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the F#. The B chord at the 9th fret is correct, because the B/B flat shape (same shape different chords) is moveable up and down the neck.

First position is B flat
Second fret is B
Third fret is C...and so on.

Hope that helps,

Casey
. Thank you it does help. Guess you can tell I'm new to this ! Thanks

www.ukulelehelper.com might as well be an interesting resource for different fingerings...

At first sight I would think 3121 or 6669 (index barre on 6, ring or pinkie on 9) should be easiest to play.

Keep at it Laura...Barre the first fret and middle finger on the E string and your ring finger on the G....it should take some time..some take years getting the barre style to
flow fluidly...you need to build finger strength and memory....check your nut height, press down on the first fret and if it is hard and the string is at a steep dive..you need your
action on the nut dropped....another thing you can do is get lighter guage softer strings.... living water, ghs or oasis....good luck and happy Strummings..

Keep at it Laura...Barre the first fret and middle finger on the E string and your ring finger on the G....it should take some time..some take years getting the barre style to
flow fluidly...you need to build finger strength and memory....check your nut height, press down on the first fret and if it is hard and the string is at a steep dive..you need your
action on the nut dropped....another thing you can do is get lighter guage softer strings.... living water, ghs or oasis....good luck and happy Strummings..
Thanks so much for the encouragement, everyone on his forum is so helpful!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom