my first ukulele channel

kieran

Reaction score
hey guys, good morning/afternoon to you all. i recently made a youtube account to host all of my ukulele videos, be them just videos of me jamming at the minute. i'd really appreciate it if you guys could check it out, and give my videos a watch. i'll also take the time to check out any videos you guys would like to throw my way :D any type of criticism is greatly appreciated, thanks again guys :)

kieran - "numbertwenty" - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqL0LyG0x474--pbdd5iWA

Ukuleles are fun. Keep practicing. The last little section sounded like Slim Shady.:D

thanks haha. i've been playing the ukulele for nearly three years. i've got tons of books and printed chords/tabs, and i love playing, try to play at least an hour a day. yeah, that is the riff from the song hahaha :D thanks again

thanks haha. i've been playing the ukulele for nearly three years. i've got tons of books and printed chords/tabs, and i love playing, try to play at least an hour a day. yeah, that is the riff from the song hahaha :D thanks again

Your welcome.
I try to play a minimum of an hour a day too.
That is a tricky riff. Sounded good.

Top Bottom