Okay its not a ukulele but I just had to show these off. They do contain the word uke

I really like the looks of the red, blue and black ones.

Those should arrive today. We need some chord charts for Kazoo now :)

I was in a music store where they had kazoos for $1, I bought one of each color they had (6 or 8 total).
When the clerk asked me about my purchase I told her wanted all the different keys and assumed each color was a different key.
I explained to her that like harmonica players a kazoo player carries all keys.
She thought I was serious and went into the back to talk to the store owner who emerged laughing.

I was in a music store where they had kazoos for $1, I bought one of each color they had (6 or 8 total).
When the clerk asked me about my purchase I told her wanted all the different keys and assumed each color was a different key.
I explained to her that like harmonica players a kazoo player carries all keys.
She thought I was serious and went into the back to talk to the store owner who emerged laughing.

ROTFLOL.gif

First, my kazoos came today, thanks Mike! They're just fine.

Now, as to the novelty vs. instrument. The kazoo serves its odd purpose. It enables a singer/strummer to add a little different texture to a song, and an option for vocal improv. It's really just scatting or humming the tune but with a unique sound, and though I have survived without one for the last 10 years or so, I'm glad to have one back in my toolbox.

No Zoo like a Kazoo...

Top Bottom