Amazon credit...

jajafofo

Reaction score
Say you've got a 10 dollar credit to Amazon.. What uke stuff would you buy?

Ready....

Set....

GO!!!!

Maybe Fretboard Roadmaps. Or maybe a set of Alaska Piks.

couple of set of strings?

Another tuner. Either a Snark 2 or one of Planet Waves small ones (depending on the thickness of the head on your uke - on some thinner headstocks I found that the PW didn't clamp down enough. It is very small & stays out of the way though.) I might also buy some sets of strings, you can always use those.

Last edited:
LOL ! Maybe you're the author of that book - but I saw your post and ordered it ! :)

LOL! I am not the author. It's been on my wishlist for awhile. Glad you ordered it! Please post a review after you get it.

Say you've got a 10 dollar credit to Amazon.. What uke stuff would you buy?

Ready....

Set....

GO!!!!

I order some aquillas honestly.

I would say Strings . . .

Is it burning a hole in your pocket? If not, I'd say just keep the credit on your Amazon account until there's something you really need or want. You can buy just about anything there these days.

Of course, spare strings or an extra tuner are always good things to have on hand. :)

Wonder if there is a crazy uke decal on Amazon... Something fun for my boys' ukuleles.

When I have Amazon credit, I buy toilet paper or paper towels or something in bulk that I know I'll need.

That Bezos is a wiley bugger. Use the credit while you still have it.

I have like a $400 amazon credit that I'm wondering what to spend on uke stuff with! I wish it was paypal so I could get a save up a bit more and get a used kamaka pineapple on ebay.

on some thinner headstocks I found that the PW didn't clamp down enough
But that's nothing you can't fix with a tiny patch of cardboard or similar...

If I had that credit I would indeed get one of the Planet Waves Mini Tuners for my latest acquisition - I find it quite useful to have a tuner on every uke...

This MP3 album, Le Cafe Ukulele: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=UTF8&child=B003YKV1RE&qid=1380400488&sr=1-17

Not many folks have heard of it but it has some real gems by various ukulele players--including Jeff Peterson, Taimane Gardner, Bryan Tolentino, Bryan Kessler and Ben Vegas. At $8.99 it's a steal! And I'd have $1.01 left over for Daniel Ho's "Pineapple Mango" http://www.amazon.com/Pineapple-Man...sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380401273&s=dmusic&sr=1-1. That song just makes me smile no matter how many times I hear it.

Top Bottom