Casey Kamaka Made Ohta San 1650 with hardcase and shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevelele

Reaction score
I have an Ohta San made by Casey Kamaka. The new ones are very nice, but they are made by a production team. I like mine much better and a friend who has played 60 or so Ohta Sans says that he considers mine to be in the top three he has played. Casey now focuses on just pure customs like the Jake Shimabukuro special tenors. So this is a pretty rare uke.

The uke is in perfect condition and has upgraded tuners. I'm asking for 1650, no fees, all inclusive with a hard case.

Here are two videos I made, which doesn't do the uke justice but gives you an idea of how it sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAVbsvxA6Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJaZQLWHVeE

ohtasan1.jpgohtasan2.jpgohtasan3.jpg

Last edited:
These are great instruments as I also own one built by Casey himself. The resonance and sustain is incredible on these instruments. I've seen some of Steve's instruments and whoever gets one of his ukes will get something in pristine condition. Someone should grab this up...

Amazing sounding uke....gorgeous.

Thanks very much Bruce. I love this uke, but I have way too much stuff!

These are great instruments as I also own one built by Casey himself. The resonance and sustain is incredible on these instruments. I've seen some of Steve's instruments and whoever gets one of his ukes will get something in pristine condition. Someone should grab this up...

I guess that means your not considering another uke in trade?

pretty sure Steve not looking for a trade...
just for my info...what do you have for trade?

Last edited:
That is one beautiful ukulele Steve. I wish my level of play warranted me owning such a beauty especially one that was built by Casey himself. Maybe one day!

This uke has been sold. Next time a Casey kamaka made uke comes on the market, don't hesitate....these things are incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom