Seasonistas Paw Paw Tag:

Jazzbanjorex

Reaction score
Paw Paw Patch, Seasonistas, Youtube, TAG (game); When you get tagged (On the Forum thread and via PM and video) you have to pick another Seasonista and record this song below (or a close rendition) with their name in it to tag them. Post the song on YouTube, in the Seasonista Paw Paw Tag thread and PM them on the Ukulele Underground Forum to inform them they've been tagged.

A list of seasonistas (may not be complete) http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/group.php?groupid=248&do=viewmembers&pp=20

Song:
D
Where oh where is (Seasonista's Name)?
A
D
A__________________D
Way down yonder in the Paw Paw Patch
D
Come on Seasonistas let's go find him/her
A
D
A__________________D
D
Pickin' up Paw Paws. Put 'em in your pocket.
A
D
A__________________D
(Repeat once more if you dare)

If I learn how to post the PLAYLIST it will be here.

Plan B is a free for all with no waiting to be TAGGED and just dive in and start TAGGING everyone you want.
Plan C is that a one can tag multiple Seasonistas if one wants. (i.e. purple stew camp song)
Plan D is that if a stream dries up at a Seasonista everyone that has been tagged (or not) does a Paw Paw Tag song for that one Seasonista. Just short of harassment. All in fun everyone. All in fun...

Current Streams of flow for the Paw Paw Tag:

1.) Rex tagged pabrizzer
Pabrizzer tagged xommen.
xommen tagged Ralf

2.) Ukeydave posted that he wanted to get tagged.
So Alan tagged him without beeing tagged himself (Plan B).
Ukeydave tagged Redpaul.
Redpaul tagged Lily

3.) Rex tagged Ginny. (Plan C).
Ginny tagged TheUkeBloke

4.) Empty. (Empty is not a Plan).

Last edited:
Yay great idea Rex. Somebody better tag me :cool::iwant:

OK I would have normally I would have been all over this like a rash but I'm not at home at the moment and am plagued with atrociously slow internet connection.
I will do my Paw Paw song with Xommen's name in it when I get home but until then Xommen consider your self officially tagged.
Yep officially tagged now Wim!

Tongue got a bit tangled in that last verse - wasn't game to do a second run through.

Last edited:
Hey, UkeyDave.

Your video's private. :)

Take care,

Casey

While we are all waiting in anticipation for Brian tagging me in his video, I already tagged Ralf (the onlyukethatmatters). By the way wouldn't it be easier to have only one tag stream instead of the two that are now evolving?

I am all for letting it go how ever it wants to go. One stream or many parallel streams. As long as we have fun and it gets some participation. If folks want to participate and don't want to wait to be tagged, I am all for them jumping in and tagging someone. Let's have fun.

I suppose it would be fine is someone who has already tagged someone wants to jump in again and tag another Seasonista that would be okay too. Because if someone doesn't tag Ginny I may have to.

Thank you for participating Sir.

Last edited:
I don't think it's goofy but.... I started this goofy game. I look forward to seeing your video and who it is you tag.

Yikes! I'm running late but I will be back to tag, I promise! (Is it totally goofy that I got all excited when I got tagged?)

I am terrible at tag. But I'll paw paw when I get the chance.

Do you hear that UkuLily Mars? TheOnlyUkeThatMatters is willing to get tagged!!!

Wait TheOnlyUkeThatMatters! You have been tagged. xommen has tagged you.

We've actually got two streams of tag going now. So currently it are: TheOnlyUkeThatMatters and UkuLily Mars.

Last edited:
Top Bottom