PDA

View Full Version : Myamoe build in progress



bmacir
10-02-2013, 09:20 PM
I have been hit by UAS recently and placed an order for a MM which is due to start on January.

I have had many un-uke related and unexpected expenses That have come up lately and I would like to pass my build to someone else...I don't NEED to, so if no one is interested I will be happy to keep the build for me!

If you are thinking of placing an order this is a great opportunity! My order was placed before the price increase PLUS you get to jump the waiting line (if you were to order today you would have to wait 12 months!).

I will not ask for any more than what I payed for. As much as I would LOVE a MM and this thread is painful for me, I am sure I will own a MM sooner or later. I will give up this build and start saving for a new one.

PM me for any questions and to set up all the details.

Cheers,

Bmacir

Cornfield
10-03-2013, 01:31 AM
You're a good man.

bmacir
10-03-2013, 03:34 AM
You're a good man.

Thank you :)

davo17
10-03-2013, 05:32 AM
So why don't you tempt us with some details like size, wood features ect?

NewKid
10-03-2013, 05:51 AM
So you just want your $300 deposit back? Because isn't the "freeze" period for Mya-Moe specification changes only two months out? So anyone taking your place could give them new specs? Is this cool with Gordon and Char?

Why not just cancel your order and get your money back?

bmacir
10-03-2013, 09:16 AM
So why don't you tempt us with some details like size, wood features ect?

PM me if you are interested. :)


So you just want your $300 deposit back? Because isn't the "freeze" period for Mya-Moe specification changes only two months out? So anyone taking your place could give them new specs? Is this cool with Gordon and Char?

Why not just cancel your order and get your money back?

To answer your questions:
It's not too late to receive a refund, but I will rather not. I don't want to be a burden to MM guys or cause any money loss or trouble.
I already payed the amount in full.
If it is not possible or this causes issues with anyone I will complete my purchase and be happy with it.
It is just not the right timing for me and I would rather wait some more time before buying my MM.

NewKid
10-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Thanks very much for the clarification and best of luck with your sale. I would think this would be very appealing to Mya-Moe customers already in cue with their funds set aside and just the long, long wait in front of them.

SteveUBass
10-03-2013, 09:46 AM
I'm having problems sending a PM. It may be the firewall al work. Can you give me the serial number. I would like to check it out.

dmecha1012
10-03-2013, 02:22 PM
Please PM me the build number. I am interested

coolkayaker1
10-03-2013, 02:33 PM
I'm with NewKid. MM is booking out to Sept 2014. I'd wager they'd have no issue giving you a refund of the three hundred bucks, and would prefer that to selling your spot, at cost, to another customer. Each customer is different, and to give someone your spot in line is NOt the same as you continuing the transaction yourself.

Discuss with Gordon and Char first, original poster. Follow their instruction.

bmacir
10-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Building spot has been reserved. Thanks all for PMs and your kind words. Most of all Thanks UU!

I will close this thread as soon as the "transition" is complete.


I'm with NewKid. MM is booking out to Sept 2014. I'd wager they'd have no issue giving you a refund of the three hundred bucks, and would prefer that to selling your spot, at cost, to another customer. Each customer is different, and to give someone your spot in line is NOt the same as you continuing the transaction yourself.

Discuss with Gordon and Char first, original poster. Follow their instruction.

As I said I already payed in full so it's not just the $300.
Thanks for your concern, my intent is to do what is best for G and C, I will discuss with them what is the best course of action.

Cheers,

bmacir

SteveUBass
10-04-2013, 04:46 AM
I contacted Gordon and this was his response:

Subject: Re: MM Uke Build Spot on Ukulele Undergroud

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for writing--that's really thoughtful of you.

Bottom line is: Go For It!

You'd have to get right on wood selection, ...

Not a problem--things like this happen and it would be cool if you could benefit from it.

g

bmacir
10-04-2013, 05:08 AM
Thank you Steve. Gordon, Char and Aaron are great guys to work with! They have been very cool and I am looking forward to doing business with them again, hopefully soon!

wendellfiddler
10-04-2013, 05:42 AM
I'm with NewKid. MM is booking out to Sept 2014. I'd wager they'd have no issue giving you a refund of the three hundred bucks, and would prefer that to selling your spot, at cost, to another customer. Each customer is different, and to give someone your spot in line is NOt the same as you continuing the transaction yourself.

Discuss with Gordon and Char first, original poster. Follow their instruction.

Yeah, I agree. I've had many correspondences with Gordon. He's easy to work with and totally customer service oriented.

bmacir
10-04-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm with NewKid. MM is booking out to Sept 2014. I'd wager they'd have no issue giving you a refund of the three hundred bucks, and would prefer that to selling your spot, at cost, to another customer. Each customer is different, and to give someone your spot in line is NOt the same as you continuing the transaction yourself.

Discuss with Gordon and Char first, original poster. Follow their instruction.


Yeah, I agree. I've had many correspondences with Gordon. He's easy to work with and totally customer service oriented.

I think the opposite. It has been a mutually beneficial solution: everyone gained something out of it.

Steve enjoy your MM! It has been a pleasure dealing with you!