fresh meat!

whatalotafun

Reaction score
Hi guys n gals, i'm completely new to the ukulele and have never played before, now its a bit of an odd story why i want to learn, but i am very keen to.
i have no idea about anything, but i'm going o give it my all anyway.

any tips would be well received.

cheers

Whatalotafun

Aloha watalotafun,
Welcome to the UU and are humble forums...have fun and enjoy...alot of friendly and helpful members giving advice and then there's the deals in our ukulele marketplace..
Happy Strummings....Yes go to the introductions section and post over there...

welcome watalotafun! So many interesting forums to follow here. You will learn alot and meet nice folks. Enjoy!

Greetings and welcome. Let's hear it!!!!! Also, check to see if your library has a copy of Ukulele for Dummies....kind of the new "bible" for noobs
Also, check out Uncle Rod's Ukulele Boot camp (it's free). Great lessons here and there are beginner's lessons galore online. Also easy to search on TouTube for a specific uke technique, i.e. Ukulele, how to hold, to strum, finger placement, replace strings, etc. etc. etc. Good luck. Here's a great site to practice with. Combines chords, lyrics, and video of original artist performing each song on the list.

http://www.ukuleleplayalong.nl/#

Last edited:
Welcome to UU! Where are you located?

There are a lot of local area uke groups, you'll find some of them on meetup.com.

Any group I've ever been to has always been very supportive and welcoming of new players. So definitely seek out what's near you. You'll meet fellow players, can learn a lot from others and just have a blast making music together. :)

This is the perfect place to find what you need to get going on ukulele. Lots of great folks and information here. Welcome!

Top Bottom