I just got a new uke!! Yay me! Haha

ukulelemotion

Reaction score
i am pleased to say that i just bought a new uke yesterday. its a BUGSGEAR SOLID ROSEWOOD TENOR UKULELE. it has an ebony fretboard and "tree of life" inlays.. its awesome and its beautiful..i bought it from musicguymic on ebay. i am so freakin amped.. haha.. the hardest part now is waiting for it to come in. aaaaahhhhh.. i wanna test out my new baby.. haha.. any suggestions for names? i have so many in mind.. haha.. dang.. im too excited.. cant wait to post pics of it when i get it. haha.. check out musicguymic's ebay store...http://stores.ebay.com/Musicguymics-Room ... you wont be disappointed.. check it out..

uke2.jpg

uke1.jpg

uke.jpg

:music:thank you link and of course... be on the look out.. i also got a gig coming up and im gonna use it there.. :music:

Last edited:
MGM is quite famous in these parts. Quite a few of us have bought ukes from him. You won't be disappointed.

I'd advise you to wait until she's in your arms to name her. That way, you'll be sure to pick the perfect name.

congrats on the new uke, luck-E! looks nice.

bring it to the next san jose jam so i can get cajun french fry grease all over it.

haha.. thanks russ.. i'll keep that in mind when i bring it to the jam.. new rule.. must put saran wrap on uke when russ is near by.. haha.. new uke 5 (hi five)

MGM is quite famous in these parts. Quite a few of us have bought ukes from him. You won't be disappointed.

I'd advise you to wait until she's in your arms to name her. That way, you'll be sure to pick the perfect name.

thanks CAP'N! HAHA.. you do have a good point. but waiting for her to be in my arms sucks major.. haha..

Wow!!! Congrats! Did you already post info about your gig? I wanna go!

Top Bottom