FS: Pono Mahogany Baritone Ukulele with Oahu HSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bildio

Reaction score
SOLD

ADDED PHOTOS on October 9th

I purchased this Pono MB uke in March of this year from a UU member. I played it very little. I'm selling it, because I prefer the concert size uke.

The following post has some information about this uke to include photos. The uke still looks the same as the photos, but I'll post some new photos in the next couple of days.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?77607-FS-Pono-Baritone-MB

It still has the Southcoast ML-CM Medium Gauge Linear Set (w/ classical metals) of strings.

Included are the Pono MB uke with ML-CM strings, an Oahu hard shell case, and an LL-NW Light Gauge Linear String Set (w/no wound strings).

Asking $350 which includes shipping to CONUS only. Payment by PayPal preferred.

Last edited:
a really super deal for that price. If I wanted a bari, I couldn't possibly pass this deal up. The gold standard in it's price range in my opinion

Hi Bill, I'm interested in buying your Pono Baritone at your asking price of$350 including shipping. I have a paypal account but have never made a purchases
here on UU. If you can explain the procedure we will have a deal. Hank2

I purchased this Pono MB uke in March of this year from a UU member. I played it very little. I'm selling it, because I prefer the concert size uke.

The following post has some information about this uke to include photos. The uke still looks the same as the photos, but I'll post some new photos in the next couple of days.

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?77607-FS-Pono-Baritone-MB

It still has the Southcoast ML-CM Medium Gauge Linear Set (w/ classical metals) of strings.

Included are the Pono MB uke with ML-CM strings, an Oahu hard shell case, and an LL-NW Light Gauge Linear String Set (w/no wound strings).

Asking $350 which includes shipping to CONUS only. Payment by PayPal preferred.

Hi Bill, I'm interested in buying your Pono Baritone at your asking price of$350 including shipping. I have a paypal account but have never made a purchases
here on UU. If you can explain the procedure we will have a deal. Hank2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom