Recommend You Tube Ukulele Related Sites I should subscribe to

UkeyDave

Reaction score
I recently lost ALL of the Ukulele sites I had subscribed to on You Tube.
This library of subscriptions took ages to build up and now they are gone lost forever. Anyway I'm NOT looking for IT advice. What I'd like is for help from the UU community.
You can do this by recommending and putting in a direct link in this thread to ANY You Tube channel you recommend for subscribing to that is dedicated to playing the Ukulele. It can be your own site if you like. It can be more than one. I love learning by watching others playing Uke so anything related to Uke is valid. It may help others too build up subscriptions of sites they didn't know about.

Thanks
Dave

Here is one from me that I like.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ackeim

UkeyDave, sorry about the crash, but thanks for the good thread. I'm gonna watch it to see what good stuff people are watching. Wish I could help you out but I just follow links to random cool stuff that people post here. I haven't gotten into subscribing to anything, but if people point out some good stuff, I'm on board. If those Hi Sessions that HMS has posted is a subscription, I would definitely follow that. They are crazy cool. If you checked out that last vid Andrew posted with the incredible girl doing a mashup of Lovesong, The Cure and Dust in the Wind, Kansas, you will want to follow that stuff.

When I got my first uke yesterdy, I noticed the top string was higher and wondered how to do an alternate picking of it- now you've shown me how. Hey thanls!

Top Bottom