Aldrine's new album

alanjang

UU+
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Surprised there hasn't been a thread on this yet (or I may have missed it). Aldrine has a new album out, you can order it on the UU store, but I downloaded it from iTunes yesterday.

On this album we are re-introduced to Senor Victor and get to meet his "friends" Bandito Tyler and Senorita Roja. We also get to travel along on a couple of their adventures.

This one is all instrumental, no vocals. I loved this concept album from Aldrine . . . very creative and of course, musically and instrumentally impeccable.

I recommend a listen!

Hi everyone,
Surprised there hasn't been a thread on this yet (or I may have missed it). Aldrine has a new album out, you can order it on the UU store, but I downloaded it from iTunes yesterday.

On this album we are re-introduced to Senor Victor and get to meet his "friends" Bandito Tyler and Senorita Roja. We also get to travel along on a couple of their adventures.

This one is all instrumental, no vocals. I loved this concept album from Aldrine . . . very creative and of course, musically and instrumentally impeccable.

I recommend a listen!
I bought it yesterday. When I was in Kauai in late May, I caught his show at the Oasis and he played some of the tunes. His "I'm a Dreamer" album became the soundtrack for our vacation. Aldrine is mighty talented and is definitely an act to catch live!

Top Bottom