Having trouble going on UU on my Wii.

Bigylittle

Reaction score
Not sure where this is supposed to go but yeah. I've been using my Wii to go on UU since December and for some reason since last week there is this mad load time when I go on UU and the load never finishes. On the computer it's fine but I prefer to go on my Wii because I rarely get a chance to go on the computer. Just wondering if something happened. Any other Wii users have the same problem?

Not sure where this is supposed to go but yeah. I've been using my Wii to go on UU since December and for some reason since last week there is this mad load time when I go on UU and the load never finishes. On the computer it's fine but I prefer to go on my Wii because I rarely get a chance to go on the computer. Just wondering if something happened. Any other Wii users have the same problem?
Lemme me buy a wii and get back to you on that/.

:)

I didn't even realize wii had a browser, there's a wii in my house, but I don't mess with it too often, though it would be cool to get UU on there (our screen is MEGA) -- do you have to download anything or is there already a browser in it?

Thanks

Top Bottom