Prospect Lane very short Seasick Steve

Short and ever so sweet. Are you using GB with your Mac or an IPad? How did you sync with the video? Is it easy?

Short and ever so sweet. Are you using GB with your Mac or an IPad? How did you sync with the video? Is it easy?
Thanks Berni.
Garage band and iMovie - both older versions. I just use the inbuilt mic in the mac which I am really impressed with.
The syncing can be a little tricky. I just drag the audio track which appears under the video in iMovie. You need to make sure the video is longer (at both ends) otherwise when you move the sound track it actually shortens it rather than moves it.
Now I need to get a video editor that allows me to include two videos in the one screen.
Will spend move time on this sort of stuff at some point.
There are many here who do this kind of thing so well.
The green screen stuff that UkeyDave has been doing is terrific.

Thanks Berni.
Garage band and iMovie - both older versions. I just use the inbuilt mic in the mac which I am really impressed with.
The syncing can be a little tricky. I just drag the audio track which appears under the video in iMovie. You need to make sure the video is longer (at both ends) otherwise when you move the sound track it actually shortens it rather than moves it.
Now I need to get a video editor that allows me to include two videos in the one screen.
Will spend move time on this sort of stuff at some point.
There are many here who do this kind of thing so well.
The green screen stuff that UkeyDave has been doing is terrific.

I don't know what iMovie you have but PIP has been in there for some time, you may have to set some option to advanced. If I go to preferences in mine I have show advanced tools and I think you then have green screen and pip options at your disposal (although it might also be as easy as dragging in another video to the project windows).

Nice one, Brian! I used to like iMovie6 and was disappointed when my computer died and I had to use a different version. The iMovie6 had some video effects that I can't replicate on Final Cut! And best of all, I don't remember having to wait for stuff to be "rendered" while editing a video.

Top Bottom