I believe I have the honor....

That's sweet! Congratulations!

Congratulations. Very nice. Would be interesting to hear what it sounds like.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe Andrew from HMS had his first. I believe his was a custom. It is a beauty. How is it tuned?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe Andrew from HMS had his first. I believe his was a custom. It is a beauty. How is it tuned?

Technically, he didn't say he was the first person to own a six string pineapple sunday. He said he was the first owner of one. Which COULD mean that he is the first owner of THIS one. That's probably not what he MEANT, but still..... :D

Lol, I love hearing all the guesses people have about that tat. It's actually a Mala, a set of buddhist prayer beads.

I thought I heard a hum coming from that PS you sold me. Now I understand. LOL ;)

Darn! Okay "one of the first" :) Still feels more special than anything ive had the pleasure of playing.

And cigarfan, it took me like 3 minutes to get what you meant lol. I was worried because I thought you meant 'buzzing' and that uke had never buzzed for me, but then I realized you meant like chanting lol...

It is still one nice uke...doesn't matter who got the first one anyway!..
congrats....

Top Bottom