*** Three Pristine Larivée Ukes for Sale ***

glassact

Reaction score
Hello -
I have Three Soprano Larivée ukes for sale. All three are in virtually unplayed condition and come with their original gig bags. Of these, one is made of master -grade Koa ($1600 + shipping), the second consists of beautifully figured, but more pedestrian grade Koa ($1400 + shipping), and the third is mahogany ($900 + shipping). All three have abalone and silver trim, and satin finish. They are beautiful to look at and hold, and play as well as they look.
I am selling these three beauties in order to pay for a new home. It happens... and please don't feel sorry for me - I'm keeping one to strum on as the bank takes the rest of my money. To paraphrase - Ukes can get you through times of no money better than money can get you through times of no ukes.
In any case - please consider giving these fellows a home. You won't regret it.
I do accept Paypal, but would ask that you cover the 3% that service charges.
Best - Ed

Attachments

• larrivees.jpg
    larrivees.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 581
Last edited:
Hi again -
The mahogany Ukelele has been spoken for. The Koa ukes are sad. Please help.
Best - Ed

Last edited:
Folks:
I'm amenable to offers if anyone out there in ukeland has an interest. Best - Ed

I would be interested in the standard koa one but I might have to sleep on the couch for a while. Also, not a good time with the gov't shutdown around here. We are worried about our clients freaking out, not spending their advertising budget for the holidays and being out of work. :( Good luck. They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I am lucky enough to own a mahogany soprano Larrivee and it is a truly sweet instrument.

It's been a little while since I looked at the UU Marketplace, and my fingers so want to hit the "buy now" keys for those beautiful koa Larrivees and the doghair concert Collings advertised by another seller). Alas, other recent expenditures have stretched the bank's patience to be breaking point :(

I just received the mahogany soprano from Ed and it is truly a well made, easy playing, great sounding, and beautiful instrument.

When the dog sings ........ I met you you once and I live in Cincnnati. i'll have make a point to visit you in Pleasant Ridge and share a couple of songs. jamie .... UkeOG

When the dog sings ........ I met you you once and I live in Cincnnati. i'll have make a point to visit you in Pleasant Ridge and share a couple of songs. jamie .... UkeOG

I remember you Jamie. Stop by if you get in the area and we'll strum a few...!!!

Tim:
Them dogs do sing nice ...
....Not to shanghai the thread - but is Anyone out there interested in the Koa Larrivées?
Just wondering (again!)
Best - Ed

Thankyou Tim, that made my day. I play that song everytime I pick up my uke but no one comes close to your version. I love the run down the fretboard, makes everyone think I'm good lol.

Hi all -
Just got back from a protracted trip up North. I still have the two Koa ukes available, and in the tradition of the season, would be willing to sell them for $1200.00 apiece or next reasonable offer. Treat yourselves (or really loved ones) to the best sounding (and looking) ukes no longer on the market! Best - Ed

Top Bottom